View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tumma
MythAllies
I live for my forum postings! <3

re: Camera Angle problems

I am having this same problem for some time now (watch the movie some posts below for an indication) up to the point that the game is becoming unplayable. I have looked in settings for something but I have no idea how to fix this. Its getting worse.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2/index.php?threads/camera-spinning-upward.3207/

/panicmode

Tum

Someone mentions this:

A temporary fix is going into Options > Adv Display > Maximum FPS set that to 30 and click accept.

But I cant find that...where under Options is something called Adv Display? I dont see it,. sorry. Why cant people just write fully what they mean instead of short terms and hints.

Oskacat
MASH
Not such a slacker now!

Click options, click display, click performance, then click 'advanced' at the top right of the window and you will get more options, including the max fps one.  I had my max fps set to 40 for a long time (before new graphics card' just because it gave a smoother play experience - really EQ2 isn't an FPS, it doesn't need really high frame rates to still look OK.  No idea why throttling the FPS would fix that issue though, sounds like a mouse/resolution issue to me.   Try it anyway.

What resolution are you running your desktop at, and are you using desktop scaling (right click desktop - display properties)?  Are you running eq2 in full screen mode or windowed (i.e. can you see your windows taskbar below the eq2 screen or not)

Tumma
MythAllies

Running in windowed mode. My FPS is 0. Should I slide the bar higher?

What I learned from the problem is that it exsists for some time now and that it has something to do with compatability with windows 10. No idea how I can fix that.

(oh that and I cleaned my mouse from cat hairs) ;)

Sanji
Sanji-EQ2
MythAllies

Awarded:

Options -> Display -> Performance -> max FPS

If you don't see it change to Advanced Options in the top right

0 means NO LIMIT, set it to 30-40

at 60 i still had it but not as bad as at 0
at 30 it may or may not happend, but when it happened it was a really really small extra move

Thanks. I set it to 55. Problem was not enterily gone but far less.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Myth Forum Index -> Public Highway All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum